System Requirements - Presenters
The article contains system requirements for presenters.
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 / Mac OSX 10.9 and above / Linux/Ubuntu
- 4 GB RAM
- Chrome 49 or newer (Firefox, Edge, IE and Safari users must use our Desktop Application to host. You will be automatically prompted to install on those browsers.)
- High speed Broadband internet connection with Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more (Recommended speed of 2 Mbps for better performance)
Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari Hosts:
You will be required to use our desktop application. Read the Knowledge Base article on Desktop Application For Presenters for more information.
Important: the desktop application is not supported on Windows 7 32bit
- USB headset, webcam or integrated microphone
- Or telephone audio: cell phones, VOIP phone or landline
- use of a WiFi connection may not provide the best audio experience as WiFi may be less stable. We recommend a hardwire connection or that you use telephone for best results on a WiFi connection
- some VOIP services do not allow connecting to conference call services. Should you experience trouble calling in, try an alternate telephone device
System Requirements - Attendee
Recommended Requirements - Attendees Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.8 or Linux/Ubuntu Meetings: Chrome Web Browser only (or our Desktop Application, see below) Broadband internet connection with an Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more ...
How To Join A Meeting Or Webinar
Recommended Requirements - Attendees: Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.8 or Linux/Ubuntu Meetings: Chrome Web Browser only (or Desktop Application) Broadband internet connection with an Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more Important: ...
How To Use The Outlook Add-In For Meetings
If you are using Office 365: Click here for End-User Guide Click here for Admin Guide The article is an overview of: The Outlook Add-in Scheduling a Meeting using the Add-in Requirements: Windows version 7 or 10: Outlook 2013 / 2016 MAC: OS X 10.10 ...
How To Change A Scheduled Meeting Time
To change the date or time of your meeting or webinar: Navigate to the meeting title and click the Edit icon: Under the meeting details, click the Edit icon next to the meeting date and time: Edit the time and/or date and write an optional message to ...
Desktop Application For Presenters
JabberTel offers a desktop application for hosting using Firefox, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer web browsers. While Chrome web browser is optimal, we understand there are some constraints, for example, from IT Policies. System Requirements: ...