System Requirements - Attendee
Recommended Requirements - Attendees
- Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.8 or Linux/Ubuntu
- Meetings: Chrome Web Browser only (or our Desktop Application, see below)
- Broadband internet connection with an Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more
- Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge and Safari users will be prompted to install our desktop application. Read the Knowledge Base article on Desktop Application For Attendees for more information
- Desktop Application is not supported on Windows 7 32bit
- Screen Sharing is not supported on Linux
- iPhone iOS version 9.3 or higher
- iPad iOS version 9.3 or higher
- Android OS version 4.0 or higher
- USB headset, webcam or integrated microphone
- or telephone audio: cell phones, VOIP phone or landline
Note: use of a WiFi connection may not provide the best audio experience as WiFi may be less stable. We recommend a hardwire connection or that you use telephone for best results on a WiFi connection.
System Requirements - Presenters
The article contains system requirements for presenters. Hosts: Windows 7, 8 and 10 / Mac OSX 10.9 and above / Linux/Ubuntu 4 GB RAM Chrome 49 or newer (Firefox, Edge, IE and Safari users must use our Desktop Application to host. You will be ...
Attendee In-Meeting Troubleshooting
This article provides troubleshooting steps to resolve the most common troubleshooting questions attendees might have. Audio Troubleshooting Webcam Troubleshooting Screen Sharing Connectivity Troubleshooting Questions about content Audio ...
Desktop Application For Attendees
JabberTel offers a desktop application for attendees using Firefox, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer web browsers. While Chrome web browser is optimal, we understand there are some constraints for example from IT Policies. Click here to ...
How To Join A Meeting Or Webinar
Recommended Requirements - Attendees: Windows 7 and higher / Mac OSX 10.8 or Linux/Ubuntu Meetings: Chrome Web Browser only (or Desktop Application) Broadband internet connection with an Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more Important: ...
Attendee Controls In A Meeting
As a Meeting Attendee, you have controls available to you similar to the Host. While the Host is in charge of controls such as starting or ending the meeting, locking the meeting, record the meeting, etc we provide a collaborative space so in ...