JabberTel offers a desktop application for attendees using Firefox, Safari, Edge and Internet Explorer web browsers. While Chrome web browser is optimal, we understand there are some constraints for example from IT Policies.
Click here to download Online Meeting desktop application:
- Windows 7 (64-bit) or higher / Mac OSX 10.8 or Linux/Ubuntu
- Broadband Internet connection with an Upload and Download speed of 1 Mbps or more
Important: the desktop application is not supported on 32-bit Operating Systems.
When joining a meeting on Firefox, Safari, Edge or Internet Explorer web browser you will be prompted to download the Online Meeting Desktop App:
- First it checks if it is already installed:
- Then, you will be prompted to download and install the app:
- Once complete, you will see the Installation Complete window:
Then you will be able to log in to the meeting:
If you do not see the login screen, there is still a window that offers the Join the meeting button:
The new application can be found in your Start Menu. You may also Pin it to Taskbar, Pin it to Start Menu (Windows) or add it to your Menu Bar or System Tray (Mac).
Important: this application does not require Admin rights.